Ritvi Jain who was born on 18 April in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India is an Indian child actress who is known for playing the role of “Shreya Sawant” in the “Breathe” web series in 2018. In this article, I will tell you about Ritvi Jain Biography, Real Age, Sister, Lifestyle & More.
She started her acting career as a child in “Sasural Simar Ka” show in 2014. She is a studious girl who wanted to become a good actress in the future. Check out the Ritvi Jain Biography, Real Age, Sister, Lifestyle & More.
Ritvi Jain Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Ritvi Jain|
|Ritvi Jain Date of Birth||18th April|
|Ritvi Jain Age||N/A|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ritvi Jain Height (approx.)||in centimeters- N/A|
in meters- N/A
in Feet Inches- N/A
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- N/A|
in Pounds- N/A
|Residence Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Ritvi Jain Phone Number||N/A|
|Manager / Agent / Secretary Name||N/A|
Ritvi Jain Net Worth
|Ritvi Jain Net Worth||N/A|
|Ritvi Jain Facebook||facebook.com/RITVI-JAIN-1383135945280866|
|Ritvi Jain Instagram||instagram.com/ritvi_jain1|
|Ritvi Jain Twitter||twitter.com/ritvijain1|
Lesser Known Facts About Ritvi Jain
- She loves dancing so much.
- In 2014 Ritvi started her acting career as a child artist in the TV serial ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ where she played the role of Anjali Prem Bharadwaj.
- Jain was nominated in “100 most beautiful faces of 2017” in 2017.
- In 2018 she did the role of Shreya Sawant in the Breathe web series from where she got some popularity again.
- On her Instagram account, she has 15.8k followers [Last checked 9/01/2021] where she uploads her images and videos.
FAQ’s Related To Ritvi Jain
Who is Ritvi Jain?
Ritvi Jain is a child actress who is known for playing the role of Anjali Prem Bharadwaj in Sasural Simar Ka show. In 2018 she also appeared in the Breathe web series.
What is Ritvi Jain date of birth?
What is the Ritvi Jain real age?
Who are Ritvi jain parents?
Prashant Jain [Father]
Poonam Jain [Mother]
What is the net worth of Ritvi Jain?
Error or missing information? Let us know via comments or you can reach us here